REGISTER FOR AN EVENT
Registration is done through U.S. Ski & Snowboard. The athlete must join U.S. Ski & Snowboard as a competitor to register for an event.
- Fees for regular events are $55 per day.
- Fees for Divisional Championships are $65 per day.
- Registration will close at Noon(PST) the day before the first event.
- Make sure to register for each day of competition.
- Mogul events are typically two days.
- The first day is usually a two-run singles event.
- The best score of the two runs are recorded with US Ski & Snowboard as one score.
- The second day is a one-run single event, followed by a duals event.
- One singles and one Duals score is recorded with US Ski & Snowboard for each competitor on the second day.
- Competitors must have proper equipment. Helmets are mandatory and mouth guards are strongly encouraged.
- Competitors must have a Far West Bib. These can be purchased at time of registration. New bib purchases will be handed out on the first morning of the event at the registration desk.
- The competitor's bib number is assigned, and that number is kept for all events and subsequent years.
THE DAY OF AN EVENT
On the 1st day of an event, the competitor must check-in with a parent/guardian before 8:30 am. The check-in desk is generally attended by the Chief of Scoring and/or the Treasurer. Returning athletes must bring their bib to check-in to confirm their place in the run-order.
Please note that the check-in process is distinct from registration. Registration is only possible online at my.ussa.org
At Squaw Valley, the check-in desk is located by the fireplace next to Dave’s Deli.
At Northstar, the check-in desk is located inside the gondola building next to the over-night storage.